Born in Montréal, Quebec (eh?). Grew up in Tampa, Florida. Go to school in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm a senior studying Electrical & Computer Engineering as well as Human Computer Interaction at Carnegie Mellon University.
Here are some non-work-related facts about me:
- I'm a Lefty because I jumped off a bed when I was 1 for funsies
- Favorite poet: Wislawa Szymborska
- I listen to Jazz when I work... sometimes Kendrick
- Currently making my way through the Harry Potter series (just finished Prisoners of Azkaban)
- Try to listen to podcasts: 99% Invisible, Revisionist History, and Radiolab